Indian food tours in Delhi
Food tour in Delhi offers authentic Indian food tours, city walks, meet the chef tours, cooking classes and adventure tours in Delhi. We offer a more engaging way of exploring Delhi via customized Indian culinary tours. Although New Delhi is one place which has lots to offer not only in terms of sightseeing but also food, even those people who’ve lived here for many years remain largely ignorant of many beautiful places and local cuisine.
Food Tour in Delhi is an attempt to promote Indian food and culture to tourists looking for a way to have the real India experience. Our focus is to provide tourists with an affordable tour to explore the Delhi’s cuisine and culture in most authentic and safe way. Some of the tourist services we offer in Delhi are:
1) Indian food tour in Delhi : Authentic Indian food tours and sightseeing in Delhi.
2) Multi-day Tours: Private tour packages of India
3) Cooking Classes: Indian cooking classes in Delhi by expert chefs.Learn some simple as well as advanced Indian cooking techniques.
4) Heritage Tour Of Agra: Discover the history and heritage of Agra city in a heritage tour.
5) Tea Tasting: Learn finer aspects about tea from a master tea taster.
6) Shopping Tours: Explore Delhi bazaars and shopping areas while snacking on Delhi food.
7) Photo Tours: Take a photography tour of Delhi. Enjoy sights, food and capture it all on a camera.
8) Meet the Chef & Kitchen Tours : Meet top chefs and take a kitchen tour of some of the best food joints and top hotels in Delhi.
9) Pub Crawls: Discover the nightlife of New Delhi with new friends
10) Introduction to Spices: An interesting addon for food walks for people who want to learn about spices.
Food Tour In Delhi Attractions
We operate private Indian food tours everyday in different parts of Delhi which are designed after taking every preference of the guests in to account. Every guest gets a tailor made, customised Indian food tour designed exclusively for them. Each such food tour includes pick up and drop in air-conditioned vehicles, unlimited food and drinks, bottled water, wipes, sanitizer and much more. Unlike others, food tour of Delhi covers sightseeing of New Delhi as well as Old Delhi and showcases best of Indian and exotic food available in Delhi. You’ll not find same facilities at such prices in any other food tour in Delhi or any where else.
Following part explains, by the way of an example what can a tourist expect in a food tour of Delhi with us. Lets consider Chandani Chowk. The place is world famous and lakhs ( 1 lakh = 100 thousand) of people pass through it everyday. It’s main claim for fame is historical Red Fort (Lal Qila). But there is much more in form of Sheesh Ganj Sahib Gurudwara, Gauri Shankar Mandir, Maa Katyani Mandir and a beautiful Jain temple popularly known as Lal Mandir because of it’s red colour which also serves as a hospital for birds. Additionally, there are quite a few other historical places like Haveli (mansion) of famous poet Galib, some 18th century Jain mansions and many more. The market itself is a major attraction due to mind-boggling variety of stuff available like clothes, books, electronics, spices, antique coins etc. Accordingly, the place is full of street food joints, each having its own unique taste and charm. In fact, Chandani Chowk is nothing short of heaven for a dedicated Indian street food aficionado. Some examples of Indian street food available in this area are:-
- Paranthe from aptly named Paranthe Waali Gali.
- Sabzi Kachori from same place
- Chole Kulche from Harish’s
- Chole Chawal from Gole Di Hatti
- Badam halwa and Karachi Halwa from Chainaram
- Chat, tikki near Central Bank building which is a heritage building itself.
- Falooda from Giani’s
Almost all of these street food joints are 60 to 100 years old, some even more.The scene is more or less same all over Delhi. Chandani Chowk is just one place out of many others included in our tours. This means that there is so much to see and food to taste that one life time doesn’t seem enough to savour it all. Our food tours cover not only Chandani Chowk, but many other places of Delhi like Connaught Place, Spice Market, Chawadi Bazar, various centuries old markets and South Delhi
Food Tour in Delhi offers exclusive, highly customized Indian food tours, cooking classes and city walk services for adventurous foodies who want to explore all of unexplored sights and tastes of Delhi. For our food tours, we have shortlisted some very interesting and unique places serving good quality and hygienic street food in Delhi. Many of these food joints have been in business for 3 generations now. Depending upon your preferences, our food expert will give you a personalized Indian street food and city walk tour uniquely tailored to your tastes. In addition to food tour, we will also give you a private guided tour of some beautiful offbeat places of Delhi which are not very famous but worth visiting.
Price per person for an Indian food tour ranges from Rs 2000 to INR 9000 for a group of 2 or more, depending upon type of tour and number of guests. Discounts are offered for larger groups. We start our food tours at any time of the day preferred by the guests, as long as it leaves at least 5 hours for everything planned for the tour. For details of our city walks and food tours in New Delhi and other cities of India including Jaipur & Agra, please check our Services page. To know why we are the best among numerous food tour operators in Delhi, read “Why Choose Food Tour in Delhi“. Click Book Now to book a culinary tour. If you want even more information or just want to say hello, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-9810645418 +918802105459. Alternatively fill up this contact form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
$ 1 = Rs 60