Guidelines for Food Tour in Delhi
Indian Food Tour Guidelines :
Following is a simple list of instructions which can help us serve you better during the food tour. Please read them before starting the food tour :
1) Some Indian food dishes can be spicy. If you prefer non-spicier versions, then please let us know. It can be customised.
2) We strongly recommend that you skip the a meal before starting the tour. If you absolutely have to eat, then have a very light snack. For example, skip lunch for an evening tour.
3) During every food tour, we provide our guests with bottled water, wipes, hand sanitizer and in case you need it, antacid. So you do not need to carry them with you.
4) If you need to cancel a food tour, please let us know at least 3 days in advance.
5) Entry fee for some monuments charged by authorities, if included in food tour will cost extra.
6) Please carry all your medications with you and let us know of any existing medical condition like allergies and dietary preferences in advance.
If you need some more information, feel free to contact us on info @ foodtourindelhi.com or use the contact form.