Heritage Tour Of Agra With Taj Mahal
This is not an ordinary sightseeing tour of Agra but an introductory journey in to heritage and history of Agra. This is a heritage tour of Agra city designed for discerning travelers who have interest in knowing the history and lesser known facts and sights of the places they visit. Agra was the capital of Mughal empire under three kings and it’s visible in the sheer number of monuments, gardens and places built all over. It is impossible to cover all those places in detail for most tourists, but this heritage tour will help you discover the major points and attractions in shortest possible time.
Some of the fun things you will do during this heritage walk are like visit to monuments like I’timad-Ud-Daulah tomb built by queen Nur Janha in memory of her father. This tomb is considered by many historians as one of the major inspirations behind design of Taj Mahal. This and a number of other interesting facts will make your trip to Agra just more than a visit to see Taj Mahal. Following are some details of this tour:
- Pickup from New Delhi in morning and drop back in evening in air-conditioned car with driver.
- Visit to Taj Mahal, I’timad-Ud-Daulah, Agra Fort and a few other interesting places .
- Tours led by well qualified guides, some with advanced degrees in history and archaeology.
- All tours are private.
- Entry fee of all monuments.
- Lunch in a good quality restaurant. Bottled water etc.
- All taxes, toll fee, parking fee etc.
- Per guest on twin sharing basis: INR 9500. Cost for each extra guest: INR 5000
- Cost for single guest: INR 17000
- A female guide, available on request and subject to availability.
- A photographer to take your photographs during the tour for INR 7000.
- Include visit to Fatehpur Sikri for INR 4000 per guest.
- Agra street food tasting: INR 2500 per guest.
The tours are operated on all days except Fridays and certain national holidays. Pickup time can be between 4 am and 11 am depending upon factors like weather, pickup location and activities. For guests who want to photograph Taj Mahal at sun-rise, we can start earlier.
List of other tours offered
- Food tours in Delhi
- Custom Tours Of India
- Cooking Classes
- Pub Crawls
- Tea Tasting
- Introduction to Spices
- Multi city tours
- Adventure activities.
- Shopping Tours
- Photo Tours
- Meet the Chef & Kitchen Tours