If you are the type of traveler who likes to immerse themselves in the local sights, culture, events of the places they visit, then look no further. We have a number of exotic travel plans covering different cities of India which provide the Real India Experience for travelers. Our most popular travel itinerary is the Golden Triangle Tour of New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, or the Golden Samosa as we like to call it.
You can choose any of the travel itineraries listed below or ask us to design a custom one to suit your on preferences. Every aspect of the trip like activities, places visited, duration and other can be customised as per your preferences.
Golden Samosa Tour
Perfect choice for a short 5-6 days trip to India, this travel itinerary covers Delhi, Jaipur and Agra as the famous Golden Triangle or Golden Samosa tour as we like to call it. It can include multiple food walks, cooking classes and quite a few other fun things to do.
Golden Samosa With Chutney
Udaipur and Jodhpur attract a large number of tourists due to beautiful architecture, natural sights, unique activities among numerous other reasons. This itinerary linked below can include either Jodhpur or Udaipur or both depending upon number of days available.
Golden Samosa + Varanasi
Varanasi is one of the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world and has been an important place for Indic culture as far as records go. The city is full of ancient historical sites, temples, river ghats and 100s of other things of interest to travelers.
- No contract between the company and the guest will be applicable till the deposit has been paid and following terms and conditions accepted.
- Clients are accepted on the understanding that they appreciate the risks in travel which may include injury, sickness, theft or death and that the clients undertake the tours at their own risk. Travel insurance is highly recommended for each tour.
- We try to keep these tours as safe as possible for everyone, but we can’t be held responsible if someone falls sick directly or indirectly due to any food or drink consumed during the tour or any activity..
- Availability of activities varies according to factors like availability of guides, weather, traffic and various other factors.
- Please let us know of any allergies and intolerances well in advance and we will try to do our best to make it work for you.
- Information presented on our website and emails are true to best of our knowledge. But some points of the tour like activities, duration, places may change without further notice due to reasons beyond our control. We inform the guests of any such changes as soon as possible.
- A surcharge of 3% is applicable on credit card payments.
- If the guests have any complaint or want to change anything, they must tell the group leader first as soon as possible.
- We make a point to listen to our guests but the decisions made by tour leaders will be final in all matters.
- A non-refundable deposit fee of 40 % of total cost of tour is required when confirming a booking. It will be refunded in case of overbooking or cancellation of tour. Rest of the amount has to be paid at least 20 days before the last booking date. Should the client fail to make the payment, their slot may be allotted to the next guest. Late applicants can consider joining the next group or shifting dates.
- Tour costs are calculated according to prevailing prices at the time of designing the itinerary. Company will not be held responsible for any changes beyond it’s control
- In case of underbooking, some aspects of the tour maybe changed.
Any cancellations made by a client must be done before certain dates . The date on which the company receives the correspondence, The cancellation charge, if any will depend upon the date the company receives the request from client. General charges applicable in the event of a cancellation shall be as follows from the day of closing booking:
- Cancellation 2 months before last booking date : 25%
- 59-30 days: 30%
- 29-10 days: 50%
- 9-5 days: 75%
- Any cancellation after that isn’t eligible for refund.
Fun things to do in Delhi
Book one or more tours with us and get up 10% discount on total cost.