- Chilled Thick Curd(Yoghurt) – 1.5 cups
- Sugar – 2 tablespoon
- Chilled Milk – 1/8 cup
- Chilled Water – 1/4 cup (or) Crushed ice
- Cardamom powder – 1/4 tablespoon
- Almonds – 3 sliced thin just for garnish (optional)
- Cream (Malai) or Butter (Makhan) – 1 tablespoon
- Put curd in a bowl and beat it well.
- Add milk and water.
- Then add sugar according to taste
- Add cardamom powder and mix well. Beat it until frothy or just blend it in a mixer. ( Don’t overdo it, else butter will start floating on top.)
- Top it with malai, sliced almonds and serve chilled and frothy.
- Plain Yoghurt (any)-1 cup
- Water-2 ¼ cup
- Roasted and ground Cumin-1 tsp
- Salt (rocksalt)- 1 tablespoon for taste
- Mint-to garnish
- Dry roast some cumin seeds in a pan on medium heat until its golden brown and aromatic.
- Allow to cool and then lightly crush using a pestle and mortar.
- Blend all the ingredients except mint until smooth.
- Pour into servings glasses and garnish with mint. Serve chilled