Recipe : Idli
The famous South Indian recipe of idli is eaten all over India. People of all age groups relish it as it is very soft and healthy. You can even have it when you are on a diet.
- Split black gram
- Some rice
- Fenugreek seeds
- Use water to soak the rice, black gram and seeds for a night.
- Grind this mixture the next morning in a consistent paste.
- Do not forget to grease the idli molds.
- Pour in the batter and place it in the pressure cooker with some water.
- Cover the pressure cooker and keep it on high flame for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Switch off the gas to remove the molds.
- Remove the Idlis for the molds with a spoon and serve them with Sāmbhar.