Recipe Paalak Paneer
India is known for its spices and herbs. Every Indian dish has the charismatic aura. Every part of country has its own unfolding story. But the North Indian vegetarian Palak Paneer recipe has its own zeal and extravaganza of tangy taste.
- Palak -2 Bunch
- Tomatoes- 2 Large
- Ginger Garlic paste- 2 tsp.
- Dhania powder- 2 tsp.
- Jeera Powder- 2 tsp.
- Onion- 1
- Green chillies- 3
- Paneer cubes- 200 grams
- Oil or butter 2 tsp
- Cream- 1tbsp (For garnishing)
- Clean and wash spinach leaves.
- In hot water blanch the spinach.
- For 10 minutes keep it covered.
- After completing the procedure, mix with green chillies and water to make the pulp.
- In a mixture, grind tomatoes for making the tomato pulp.
- Heat Oil/butter, then add finely chopped or grinded onions and then add the ginger garlic paste
- Add the powder dhania, jeera and salt as per taste and then add tomatoes.
- Let it get cooked for few seconds and then add Palak pulp.
- Keep it on low flame for 7 minutes.
- Then add the Paneer cubes and turn off the flame.
- Garnish it with cream and serve hot.