Recipe : Paneer Curry
Paneer Curry Recipe
The ordinary cottage cheese is called Paneer. This dish is famous all over India for it amazing taste. Though originally a North Indian dish, the entire country enjoys this dish today.
Follow the ingredients:
- Around 200 g of Paneer.
- Around 2 cups of tomato puree.
- Around ½ teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Around 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Around ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- ½ teaspoon of cumin seed powder.
- Around ½ teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Around ½ teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Some cashew nuts and salt.
Method to prepare Paneer curry:
- Cut the Paneer into small cubes.
- Take a pot and add some oil and then some cumin seeds.
- When cumin seeds get spluttered, add the ginger garlic paste to it.
- Keep stirring and adding some water to it.
- Mix all the masalas in some water.
- Now sauté the masala mixture to the oil pan and mix well.
- Now add the fresh tomato puree and sauté till oil separates.
- Now ground the cashew nuts into a paste and add it.
- Add the Paneer cubes to it.
- Add some water if the gravy is dry.
- Let the gravy boil for some time and then serve.