Uttapam is called the thin pan cake of India. This cuisine is very famous in South India. Uttapam is rich source of calcium and Iron. This can be best served during light breakfast, lunch or dinner. In Tamilnadu, this recipe was first invented in 1st Century A.D. It’s a staple in South Indian restaurants in India and across the world.
Things required for preparation:-
- Dosa Batter- 1 Cup.
- Tomato- 1.
- Small onion-1.
- Fresh coriander leaves- 1 bunch.
- Broken Cashewnuts- 5-6 pieces.
- Green chillies- 1-2.
- Mix and chop all the ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients with batter
- Heat a non-stick pan.
- Now slowly spread the required quantity batter on the pan.
- Now take a tsp of oil and spread on the pan.
- When it gets cooked, flip it, let the other side all get cooked.
- It should become crisp.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.