This is not an ordinary sightseeing tour of Taj Mahal or Agra but an introductory journey in to heritage and history of the city. This is a heritage tour of Agra city designed for discerning travelers who have interest in knowing the history and lesser known facts and sights of the places they visit. Agra was the capital of Mughal empire under three kings and it’s visible in the sheer number of monuments, gardens and places built all over. It is impossible to cover all those places in detail for most tourists, but this tour will help you discover the major points and attractions in shortest possible time.
Some of the fun things you will do during this heritage walk are like visit to monuments like I’timad-Ud-Daulah tomb built by queen Nur Janha in memory of her father. This tomb is considered by many historians as one of the major inspirations behind design of Taj Mahal. This and a number of other interesting facts will make your trip to Agra just more than a visit to see Taj Mahal. Following are some details of this tour:
- Entry fee of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Mini Taj ( I’timad-Ud-Daulah tomb).
- Lunch in a good quality restaurant. Bottled water etc.
- All taxes, toll fee, parking fee etc.
- Agra Pickup & Drop :
With Photography guide: INR 9500 per guest on purchase of two tickets. INR 14000 for a single ticket.
With Sightseeing guide: INR 7500 per guest on purchase of two tickets. INR 12000 for a single ticket.
- New Delhi Pickup & Drop is available for INR 8500 extra for 1 to 4 guests.
- A female guide, available on request and subject to availability.
- A photographer to take your photographs during the tour for INR 7000.
- Include visit to Fatehpur Sikri for INR 4000 per guest.
- Agra street food tasting: INR 2500 per guest.
The tours are operated on all days except Fridays and certain national holidays. Pickup time can be between 4 am and 11 am depending upon factors like weather, pickup location and activities. For guests who want to photograph Taj Mahal at sun-rise, we can start earlier.
MORE AGRA TOURS:
Please check this page for cycling tours, food walks and other fun things to do in Agra.