Multi-Day Food Tours of India
For dedicated foodie tourists who wish to have more than simple sightseeing tours in their vacation packages, we offer multi-day food tours packages of India. These tour packages include are all private and tailor made according to preferences of the guests and can cover places like New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Rishikesh, Varanasi, Rathambore and various others. Activities offered include food walks, photography tours, cooking classes, jungle safaris, desert trips, playing with elephants, tea tasting, wine tasting, camel rides, boat rides, cycling trips and various others in addition to sightseeing.
These travel packages offer a lot better travel experience and are a much better value for money than regular ones available elsewhere. We offer this services to small groups of friends and families, couples and even solo travellers. Following are links to some some sample travel food tour itineraries. All of these can be customised to add or remove destinations and activities to match requirements of the guests.
- Food Tour of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Updated Itinerary – Link 1 and Link 2
- Food Tour of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur Updated Itinerary – Link 1 and Link 2
- Food Tour of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Jodhpur . Updated Itinerary – Link 1 and Link 2
- Food Tour of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Varanasi. Updated Itinerary – Link 1 and Link 2
- Food Tour of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Rishikesh. Updated Itinerary – Link 1 and Link 2
Each Tour Includes:
- TRANSPORT : In private car with driver. By air or train for some itineraries.
- BEST FOR: Private tour packages meant for small groups, couples and solo travelers.
- ACTIVITIES: Food tours, cooking classes, wine tasting, tea tasting, market tours, kitchen tours, farm tours, tea tasting, Cultural activities, Meditation, Yoga, sightseeing and others
- DURATION: 5 days or more
- ACCOMMODATION: 4-5 star hotels, heritage properties or equivalent.
- COST : From INR 75000 onwards ( US $ 1150) per pax on twin sharing.
- FOOD: All meals mentioned in itineraries.
Contact us via the contact form or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Read this link for terms and conditions.