Delhi Pub Crawls
During a normal session of pub crawling, we visit an average of 3-4 bars and have 1 complimentary drink from each place. Apart from drinking, there are fun games, little contests, live music and a lot of fun stuff to make the night lively and interesting. These pub crawls are organised in Connaught Place, Hauz Khas and Cyber City.
The cost for a single ticket is INR 2000. Discounts on bulk purchases are available. Cost includes the following:
- One welcome drink at each bar
- Free club entries and drinking games.
- Certain accessories like wrist bands, badges, bandanas, t-shirts, scarves etc which may differ for each group.
- Discounts and coupons for various bars, restaurants and other services.
- Minimum age of drinking in New Delhi is 25.
- Usage of drugs and other illegal substances is not condoned and we can’t be held responsible for anything related to that.
- We hold the right to exclude anyone from the pub crawl, stop supplying more drinks or ban from future events, according to our discretion at any time.
- It’s not necessary that you drink everywhere. If you are a teetotaler and like to enjoy the night with friends, you are welcome.
- Drunk driving is not allowed. Discount coupons for taxi services are provided (subject to availability) in addition to optional pickup and drop service.